Friday, April 3, 2015

Beauty Haul|The Makeup Show L.A. 2015


When it comes to makeup, I am definitely on the lookout for some new favorites. I decided to attend The Makeup Show for the first time this year. Geared toward makeup professionals, there were lots of free demos and opportunities to further your product knowledge and pick up a few tips from the masters of makeup. Among them were Ashanta Shariff, James Vincent, and Orlando Santiago. I'm quite satisfied with this haul. I went out of my comfort zone and went with some brands that I've never used before.



And now to the products! I tried to control myself and only buy items I needed. I think I succeeded.
ELLIS FAAS Mascara in black
ELLIS FAAS Creamy Lips in shade 101
STILA Field of Florals Convertible Color dual cheek & lip palette
SENNA Moonberry Blush
SENNA Cream-to-powder blush in Geranium (not pictured)
SENNA Lip Lacquer in Mylar
BESAME Cream Mascara
BESAME Foundations
BESAME Brightening Violet powder
BESAME Lipstick in Tango
NARS Tinted moisturizer in St. Morritz
NARS Eyeliner Stylo in black
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard
Z PALLETTE
Mini Fan Brush (for hygienic mascara application)
Eye shadow brush
CINEMA SECRETS brush cleaner (not pictured)

I'm really enjoying the Ellis Faas mascara! No flaking or smudging so far. The Senna moonberry blush is very pigmented and is such a pretty color!

Have you had any exciting beauty buys lately? Tell me in the comments!

-Ms. Coiffeuse

No comments:

Post a Comment