Wednesday, June 3, 2015

What's in my makeup bag?|June Edition|


it's in the bag...

I've never been one to hoard makeup, but I thought it was time to spotlight my bag and what products I'm currently using on a daily basis. Especially in the warmer months, I like to keep my coverage natural and the products to a minimum.
And yes, I do have two concealers. For the days where I could have used the extra zzzzs, I like to use the NARS Radiant concealer for more coverage. The Rimmell powder is doing its job, but I think I'm on the lookout for a good setting powder. I'd appreciate any suggestions! Here's the line up so far...

NARS Tinted Moisturizer in St. Morritz
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard
MAKEUP FOR EVER lift concealer in shade No.3
Besame lipstick in American Beauty
ELLIS FAAS Mascara in black
NARS liquid eyeliner in black
RIMMELL Stay Matte powder in translucent
Laura Mercier foundation primer
SENNA blush in moon berry
DOT by MARC JACOBS (the samples are perfect for makeup bags)

What's in your makeup bag?
 
--Ms. Coiffeuse

No comments:

Post a Comment