Wednesday, August 5, 2015

||July Beauty Buys||



a healthy face is a happy face...

As July came to a close, I realized that this month I mostly bought skin care items. Honestly, in the summer heat, I seldom want to wear makeup and would like to go makeup-free more often. That being said, I've recently been thinking seriously about my skin and how I take care of it. I was in a pinch and left with no face cleanser, toner, or moisturizer!

I was in a panic, I didn't know what to buy! One thing was for sure, I was adamant about not grabbing any old thing from the drug store, something full of crazy-detergents-and-who-knows-what-else! Thankfully, my salon was phasing out skin care products-hence all of the Eminence-so I grabbed a few things to try out, at half the price too! I've been using everything regularly, and am excited to do a review on these products soon.


THE BUYS
eminence lemon grass cleanser
eminence bright skin cleanser (got this to help with uneven spots and acne scars/hyperpigmentation)
eminence lime refresh tonique
fresh lotus youth preserve face cream


What skin choices have you been making lately??

--Ms. Coiffeuse

No comments:

Post a Comment